Every Friday, we plan to end our week with an encouraging Bible verse on it. Here are some ways you can use these images:
- Use as a background on your laptop / device.
- Print the photos and slip them into a frame to put in your home (*see note on printing in high resolution below).
- Print as 4×6 photos and turn them into greeting cards (**see card recommendation below).
- Create greetings cards through an online company.
* To save a higher resolution of the photo, click on the image. It will open in a new window. Right click, choose “save image as” and select a place to save it on your computer.
** You can purchase ready to go cards like the Strathmore Photo Mount Cards pictured here. These are available at many places like Walmart, Curry’s Art Supply, Amazon. You could also be creative and make your own cards out of cardstock and mount the photos on the front with double sided tape.
Once a week we will send out a summary of the posts for the week to subscribers. If you would like to receive this email, please be sure to “subscribe” to the website (subscription button located on the right hand side).
Have a wonderful weekend!