This particular lapbook was created for a Bible School (6 Sunday School sessions) for a 6-8 year old class. It could also be used in Sunday School when covering the life of Peter, or even at home as an activity to do with your own children. You can choose to add other things to the lapbook if needed, or even scale it back and include fewer flaps.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with lapbooks, please refer to this post where we explain what a lapbook is and how to put one together!
There are a few files which make up the lapbook:
- This PDF document is the front cover for the lapbook.
- This PDF document contains the lapbook flaps. The instructions on how to assemble each flap is included within the document.
- This PDF document is the mini book on Peter being freed from prison. If you are unsure how to fold a mini book, just google “how to fold a mini book” and you will get lots of instructions!
These are the lesson notes that go along with the lapbook. At the end of each lesson, there is a list of what lapbook flaps were done for that particular day.
- PDF version of lesson notes.
- Word version of lesson notes.
If you are interested in other lapbooks we have created, please have a look at:
Back to Workbooks, Lapbooks and Activity Books page.