In this week’s Sunday School lesson the primary class will be learning of Adam & Eve’s disobedience in the Garden of Eden.
Please refer to this post for the memory verse activity for Primary Stage 1.
Every six weeks or so, I will upload a new sheet of memory verses.
Year-Long Lapbook Project
(Please refer to this post for details on the lapbook project.)
Click here to download the PDF of the tree flap.
Thanks to Kate B. for sharing these practical challenges.
Each week we hope to share a practical challenge that can be incorporated into the lesson or as homework.
Lesson 3 – Practical Challenge
In case you’ve forgotten, two dedicated Sunday School teachers have very useful Pinterest pages that link directly to the CSSA program. Each week we will share direct links to the Pinterest boards so you can quickly and easily get quality ideas if needed.
To help teach the lesson this week, you could make a simple snake out of an old pair of stockings. Some children learn visually so telling the story with the Adam and Eve finger puppets from last week’s lesson and this snake could really bring the story to life!
- Old pair of stockings / pantyhose
- Stuffing (ie. newspaper, material scraps, tissue paper)
- Googly eyes or black and white felt
- Small piece of red felt / material / ribbon
- Cut off one of the legs from an old pair of stockings.
- Stuffy with scrunched up newspaper / material / tissue paper.
- Tie a knot at the end.
- Glue on some eyes and a tongue.
“Thy word have I hidden in my heart, that I may not sin against thee.” Psalm 119:11