This particular lapbook was created for a Bible School (6 Sunday School sessions) for a 6-8 year old class. It could also be used in Sunday School when covering the life of Daniel, or even at home as an activity to do with your own children. You can choose to add other things to the lapbook if needed, or even scale it back and include fewer flaps.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with lapbooks, please refer to this post where we explain what a lapbook is and how to put one together!
There are a few files which make up the lapbook:
- This PDF document is the front cover for the lapbook.
- This PDF document contains the lapbook flaps. The instructions on how to assemble each flap is included within the document.
- This PDF document is the mini book on Daniel in the Lions’ Den. If you are unsure how to fold a mini book, just google “how to fold a mini book” and you will get lots of instructions!
Nebuchadnezzar Finger Puppet
These are the pieces I cut out from different coloured pieces of felt for the Nebuchadnezzar finger puppet.
I sewed the main orange pieces together to make the body of the finger puppet. You can also use a hot glue gun to do this if you don’t have access to a sewing machine. The rest of the pieces were attached with hot glue.
These are the lesson notes that go along with the lapbook. At the end of each lesson, there is a list of what lapbook flaps were done for that particular day.
- PDF version of lesson notes.
- Word version of lesson notes.
Have fun putting the lapbook together!
If you are interested in other lapbooks we have created, please have a look at:
Back to Workbooks, Lapbooks and Activity Books page.