Thanks to Marilyn S. for sharing this workbook with us.
This workbook was put together to accompany a series of Bible School lessons. It is aimed at 9 to 11 year olds. There are a mixture of written activities as well as Bible verses to look up in relation to stories about Elisha.
Some of the stories included in the workbook are:
- The calling of Elisha and the departure of Elijah (1 Kings 19, 2 Kings 2)
- Healing of the waters and bears from the woods (2 Kings 2)
- The widow’s oil (2 Kings 4)
- The Shunammite woman and her son (2 Kings 4)
- Healing the pot of stew (2 Kings 4)
- Bread multiplied (2 Kings 4)
- Naaman and Gehazi (2 Kings 5)
- The floating ax head (2 Kings 6)
- The Syrian army smitten with blindness … and sight restored again (2 Kings 6)
“And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.” 2 Kings 2v15