For the past two Sunday School years, we have provided materials that support the CSSA Stages 1-2. This has included:
- A memory verse system
- a Year-Long Lapbook craft
- Practical Challenge
- Review Sheets
- Activity Sheets
- Bible marking sheets
- Craft Ideas
- Review Activities and Games
This year we have some additions planned- exciting contributions from various brothers and sisters – that we hope will be useful in supporting Sunday School (CSSA Stage 3) this year – both those online and in person! You can use these either in your class time or send it around to your families to use during the week as a review or extension!
- Object lesson videos – these will be similar to the bi-weekly object lesson videos shared earlier this year. This time watch for them IN the Sunday School posts!
- Meet the Character videos – bring the Sunday School lessons to life by “meeting” some of the people that they are reading about!
- Bible verse videos – a fun way to memorize and focus on God’s Word.
- Lapbook Craft videos – this year in addition to the Year-Long Lapbook, there will be a corresponding, fun, weekly “how-to” video to walk the kids through the various parts of the craft!
- Food Craft videos – Corresponding yummy crafts for some of the lessons.
- Eye Spy videos – a fun interactive game for the primary students, corresponding to each of the lessons.
- Monthly Kahoot Reviews
- New Songs
- New Coloring sheets
- And possibly more 🙂
Be sure to check the CSSA Stage 3 Home Page and watch for Sunday School Lesson One post to go up on September 9th, God willing!